When loading a delicate product like dairy it’s possible to load this using the ‘Aseptic Box’. Using ‘clean steam’ from the production facility and this application all couplings can be made clean to the client standard. In combination with the gamma-ray treated Mega-Inliner this is world’s biggest aseptic transport solution.
Mega-Inliner specialy designed the Mega-Inliner® Aseptic Box for customers with the need to transport their product in an aseptic environment. Mega-Inliner is the first company in the world which provides a solution for the transportation of 250hl aseptic.
- Weight (the aseptic box only!): 14.5kg
- Food-grade stainless steel material
- 2 heat-resistant gloves > 200°C
- Temperature range: up to 121°C
- Steam quality: culinary/food grade
Mega-Inliner® is a combination of 2 everyday used bulk transport systems, we bring the best of these 2 worlds together for the best solution available on the market in transporting non-hazardous liquids. An environmentally conscious transport system that reduces Co2 emissions enormously and is also extremely cost-efficient. By using the Mega-Inliner System® planning becomes child’s play when connecting Inbound and Outbound flows.
- 100% product quality,
- No degradation
- No oxidation due to closed system when (un)loading
- No (de)saturation – carbonated products
- Temperature control (from -8c to 71c) , cooling or heating
- Lowest product spill/residue per load
- Lowest Co2 footprint possible per Mt product in total supply chain
- No cross-contamination
- No previous cargo restrictions
- No cleaning or rinsing of the tank, saving water, energy, and chemicals
- No empty kilometres or depot costs
- FDA & EU Food approved
- Halal & Kosher
- Mega-Inliner® 100% Recyclable (single source material)
- Aseptic loading, transport, and unloading possible
- Suitable for storage, longer shelf life
- One-man operation, short lead time
- No people on top of or in the tank.
- Connecting inbound and outbound logistics
Depending on the current supply chain we can be competitive with all. If you are transporting ready-to-drink in bottles now, the impact of using our system is huge, but changing the supply chain takes more time, switching from conventional tank container or flexitank to Mega-Inliner® is easy and gives you the benefits immediately. All other IBCs, Drums, kegs, etc are somewhere in the middle.
By using the Mega-Inliner® System it is possible to go directly to the next loading location without the need for cleaning between each load. Therefore, costs such as driver wages, cleaning costs and waiting time are being saved. Because there will be no residue left behind in the tank all costs of product being wasted are eliminated. Due to our Mega-Inliner®, your product will be shipped in a clean and closed environment and therefore there is no chance of cross-contamination or other problems.
By using the Mega-Inliner® System your Co2 emission will be reduced by a minimum of 30%. The Mega-Inliner® is 100% recyclable and cleaning of the Tank Container becomes obsolete. Our system makes it possible to connect Inbound and Outbound logistics by simply removing the Mega-Inliner® after each load, this results in no empty kilometres to and from cleaning stations, wastage of valuable (drinking) water belongs to the past (saving ± 2,500 litres per cleaning), no chemicals for cleaning are necessary. Ship your foodstuff or other non-hazardous liquids in bulk globally and pack locally save up to 60% on transport costs and reduce a minimum of 30% on your Co2 emission.