Mega-Inliner at Food & Drink Expo Birmingham
From 24 to 26 April 2023, we will participate at the Food & Drink Expo in NEC Birmingham: The number 1 route to the UK food and drink market.
The Food and Drink Expo is a good opportunity to show the Food & Drink manufacturing industry the benefits of the Mega-Inliner® System. With over more than 1500+ exhibitors and 25000+ visitors, Mega-Inliner will make strides in brand awareness in the UK market.
After Brexit ’20, and COVID-19 we are back in the UK and here to stay. By using Mega-Inliner to ship products in bulk (250hl) our customers are reducing min. 30% Co2 emissions and save min. 60% on costs compared to conventional transport systems.
For our customers we provide:
- Product Safety during transport
- No Previous Load Restrictions
- Lowest Carbon Footprint on the market
- Lowest Operational & Logistic Costs
- Waste stream reduction
- Temperature-Controlled Supply Chain
Visit us: Food & Drink Expo, Stand M211
Mega-Inliner will be present to inform the UK market about all the benefits the Mega-Inliner® System has to offer and gain brand awareness. Together we can convert the Tank Container industry to a more sustainable sector. For more information and tickets, please visit https://www.foodanddrinkexpo.co.uk
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Mega-Inliner® is a combination of 2 everyday used bulk transport systems, we bring the best of these 2 worlds together for the best solution available on the market in transporting non-hazardous liquids. An environmentally conscious transport system that reduces Co2 emissions enormously and is also extremely cost-efficient. By using the Mega-Inliner System® planning becomes child’s play when connecting Inbound and Outbound flows.
- 100% product quality,
- No degradation
- No oxidation due to closed system when (un)loading
- No (de)saturation – carbonated products
- Temperature control (from -8c to 71c) , cooling or heating
- Lowest product spill/residue per load
- Lowest Co2 footprint possible per Mt product in total supply chain
- No cross-contamination
- No previous cargo restrictions
- No cleaning or rinsing of the tank, saving water, energy, and chemicals
- No empty kilometres or depot costs
- FDA & EU Food approved
- Halal & Kosher
- Mega-Inliner® 100% Recyclable (single source material)
- Aseptic loading, transport, and unloading possible
- Suitable for storage, longer shelf life
- One-man operation, short lead time
- No people on top of or in the tank.
- Connecting inbound and outbound logistics
Depending on the current supply chain we can be competitive with all. If you are transporting ready-to-drink in bottles now, the impact of using our system is huge, but changing the supply chain takes more time, switching from conventional tank container or flexitank to Mega-Inliner® is easy and gives you the benefits immediately. All other IBCs, Drums, kegs, etc are somewhere in the middle.
By using the Mega-Inliner® System it is possible to go directly to the next loading location without the need for cleaning between each load. Therefore, costs such as driver wages, cleaning costs and waiting time are being saved. Because there will be no residue left behind in the tank all costs of product being wasted are eliminated. Due to our Mega-Inliner®, your product will be shipped in a clean and closed environment and therefore there is no chance of cross-contamination or other problems.
By using the Mega-Inliner® System your Co2 emission will be reduced by a minimum of 30%. The Mega-Inliner® is 100% recyclable and cleaning of the Tank Container becomes obsolete. Our system makes it possible to connect Inbound and Outbound logistics by simply removing the Mega-Inliner® after each load, this results in no empty kilometres to and from cleaning stations, wastage of valuable (drinking) water belongs to the past (saving ± 2,500 litres per cleaning), no chemicals for cleaning are necessary. Ship your foodstuff or other non-hazardous liquids in bulk globally and pack locally save up to 60% on transport costs and reduce a minimum of 30% on your Co2 emission.