– Mega-Inliner Corporate Social Responsibility Policy is rooted in our company values, guided by international standards and best practices, and driven by our aspiration for excellence in the overall performance of our business. Through the efforts of each of our employees, Mega-Inliner is determined to take pride in being responsible, respected, and welcomed.
– Mega-Inliner objective is to generate sustainable prosperity of our customers, employees and owners through our business operations. Mega-Inliner is committed to conducting business responsibly at all times, which means respecting the safety and health of our employees, protecting the environment, respecting the human rights of our employees and the residents of the communities in which we operate, and contributing to the sustainable development those communities.
– Mega-Inliner owner/management is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realize our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
This policy shall be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization as well as being reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
Mega-Inliner recognises that any organisation has a responsibility to the environment and is committed to establishing environmental management as a corporate priority.
Working towards the principal of sustainable development our companies will endeavour and address their environmental impacts in the following ways.
- Adhere to relevant legislation & regulations, work to pertinent and best codes of practice and regularly review for continual improvement.
- Continue with our Carbon Management Project to reduce energy consumption and emissions of greenhouse gases from our warehouses, production facility thus reducing our impact on climate change.
- Develop products that support logistic planning and technical solution across the total logistic value change
- Optimise staff & business travel to become more efficient and minimise emissions reducing our impact on climate change.
- Consider the best use of raw materials, using recycled / recyclable products where applicable.
- Continue to minimise waste through compacting and material re-use and recycling.
- Promote environmental awareness at all levels of the company and encourage appropriate actions by all staff.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers and contractors to improve Environmental Management at all levels of the supply chain.
Mainliner recognises that the disciplines of quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The company views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards. The Company Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Provide superior solutions and products to our customers, focused on their needs
- Establish and follow a quality management system
- Communicate this system within the company and where relevant to our key partners
- Continually review this system to improve its effectiveness
- Involve our employees and trading partners in the continual development process
- Establish objectives by which effectiveness and improvements may be measured
- Establish feedback systems to measure the performance
- Learn from both the positive and negative outcomes of this measurement process, making
- improvements where appropriate
- Develop our internal resources and work with our key trading partners to develop theirs
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors